Ronnie left the arena with her brother, Alex and best friend, Luc. Now, she figured out what to do with both the song and concert. Her talk with Trevor had helped her decided what to do with the photography part of the website and song choices for the site. The only thing she didn’t know what to do was the song for the concert and she wanted to do two songs. Her singing career she wanted to get stated and wanted to know if she could make it in the music industry. She had a lot on her mind the past two days: stuff with Ryan, her birth mom stopping at her apartment last night, the charity concert and now Linden’s retirement tribute. She had no clue what she needed to start on and what materials she needs to start it with. She had never been lost in her life yet. She had to figure out what to do.
“Ronnie!” Luc yelled.
“Luc, I am here, not death,” Ronnie replied, glaring at her best friend.
“I know that, Ronnie. You just seem to be distant after what happened to you and Ryan,” Luc answered.
“Luc, you know that is not the only thing that is bugging me. Ryan is done! I just want this all to go away,” Ronnie answered as she walked away.
“Ronnie!” Alex yelled.
“I need time by myself okay,” Ronnie replied.
“Just let her go,” Luc replied.
Ronnie went into her bag as she got her iPhone out and put her headsets in as she started listening to “You and Me” by Life house, a song that she dedicated to Brenden and his late wife, Sarah at their wedding. She missed Sarah so much that she was having trouble finding someone else to talk to about these issues that kept coming up. She didn’t have another female friend to go to cause most of her friends are from the Canucks. She doesn’t know the wives or girlfriends of the Canucks well as she was afraid of what they would think of her. What was she going to do? She just felt so fucking alone, She walked over as she sat down on the bench area that had a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. She didn’t know if she should call Brenden or just figure out what to do. Either way…she was going to figure out an answer. Her iPhone was buzzing as she saw Brenden’s name on her screen and she hit “answer”. “Hi, Brenden.”
“Hey, bestie, how are ya?”
“I am okay I guess. How are ya?”
“I am doing great. Just getting ready to play against those dang Anaheim Ducks. You seem sad…what is going on?”
“Brenden, I am okay alright. I wish everyone would stop asking me that question.”
“Ronnie, I am not here to badger you or make you feel bad okay. I am worried. I know that Sarah’s death took a toll on the both of us.”
“I know you are not. I miss her so much, Brenden. She was there for me when I needed her the most and you were there for me after her death. I was there for you. I need to know what to do about the concert. I even told Ryan off cause he was pissing me off and that we ended our friendship.”
“Ronnie, you did the right thing with Ryan and he ticked me off when he accused you of cheating on him when I know you would never do that. I miss Sarah too everyday and I don’t know if I am raising Bryelle right or not. I mean I don’t know if I can be the father she needs. I don’t know if I can raise her on my own.”
“Brenden, you will be able to raise her on your own. Don’t give up on her cause she needs her dad. She can’t afford to loose another parent.”
“I know, Ronnie. Sarah is with us and she wants us to be strong. She wants me to be strong on and off the ice. She wants you to be strong too. I know you are having trouble with the concert. Please don’t give up on your dreams of music cause I know you want to. Please don’t.”
“I won’t, Brenden. I just don’t know what to do about the songs or what to write. I have so many ideas running through my head right now.”
“Well, let those ideas run through your head cause eventually you will have the best song out there. Please don’t give up.”
“Okay, Brenden, I promise.”
“Well, I got to go. The coaches are in the locker room now for a prep talk. Don’t be scared to call me.”
“I won’t. Bye, Bren.”
“Bye, Ronnie.” Brenden pushed end on his iPhone as he put it away. He was worried about Ronnie but he knows she is a strong person.
Ronnie pushed end on her iPhone as she went back to playing her music on the phone and thinking of way to not give up on the concert. She wants to do what is best for the concert and she decided to listen to both Trevor and Brenden’s advice.
Great Chapter and Ronnie can't give up on the concert!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more!!! :)
ReplyDelete